HOURS: Are you bringing recyclables, and/or less than 500 pounds of trash? Sunday: 9:00am – 5:00pm (Residents Only. No Businesses or Commercial waste or yard
In Montgomery County, Maryland, there are specific hours and guidelines for using the dump or transfer station. While I couldn’t find the exact hours of operation for the Montgomery County dump, I did find some helpful information that might be relevant to your search.
Drop-off hours and events for recyclables and trash – Montgomery County, Maryland :
- The Transfer Station in Montgomery County accepts various materials for disposal.
- If you plan to bring material in a trailer, there are specific guidelines to follow.
- If you use the Frederick Road entrance, your trailer may be up to 5 feet x 9 feet, with maximum 24-inch sideboards.
- For trailers larger than this, you must use the Shady Grove Road entrance.
- All loads must be covered, so make sure to follow the covering details provided.
Shady Grove Processing Facility and Transfer Station – Montgomery County, Maryland :
- When accessing the tipping floor and dump at the Transfer Station, you will need to wear personal protective equipment (PPE).
- The required PPE includes a high visibility vest, hard hat, and closed-toe shoes.
- Without the necessary PPE, you will be asked to exit the site and return once you have obtained it.
Unfortunately, I couldn’t find specific hours of operation for the Montgomery County dump. It is recommended to contact the Montgomery County Department of Environmental Protection or visit their official website for the most up-to-date information regarding dump hours and any additional guidelines.
Trash Disposal, Recycling, & Yard Waste. Recycling Tent Hours of Operation Monday through Friday 6 am to 7 pm. Saturday – 8 am to 3 pm. Closed Sunday
Hours & Disposal Rates